ICAS 2020 is seeking original papers on topics in statistics or applied statistics and other related areas. We encourage conference participants to submit papers in different areas to ensure that diverse topics are covered. Each paper is subjected to peer-review arranged by ICAS 2020 committee. If you plan to present your work in ICAS 2020, please follow the instructions below. If accepted, you have two options to choose from:
1. Presentation with Abstract Submission
Accepted papers will be invited to give an oral presentation or a poster presentation at the conference. The accepted papers will be published in the conference abstract book. The deadline for abstract submission is 3 February 2020
2. Presentation with Full Paper Submission
Accepted full paper will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference. The accepted papers will be published in ICAS 2020 Proceedings. The deadline for full paper submission is 17 February 2020.
Everyone submitting a paper to ICAS 2020 must use our template. Click on one of the links below to download the template.
You may use Microsoft Word or LaTeX to prepare your abstract, but only .pdf file will be accepted via our online submission.
(Please do not identify the name and organization of the author in the paper for submission.)
To submit your paper on EasyChair Submission System, please follow the instructions below.
1. Apply for an EasyChair account. Step-by-step guide to create account can be found here (Link for instruction). If you have an EasyChair account, skip this step and proceed to submit an article in step 2.
2. Login to the ICAS 2020 paper submission website, using your EasyChair username and password. (Link for submission will be available after 2 December 2019).
- Step-by-step guide to Submit Abstract for ICAS 2020 using EasyChair can be found here (Link for Abstract submission).
- Step-by-step guide to Submit Full paper for ICAS 2020 using EasyChair can be found here (Link for Full paper submission).
All author names and affiliations must be filled out in EasyChair Submission System. Adding author names after submission is not allowed. For any inquiry about the submission, please contact us at: email@example.com